Wednesday, November 01, 2006

High quality or Low quality pictures?

Often, people judge good pictures by how sharp they are taken, how the high quality of pictures make them think that "wow! this picture is so sharp and nice!". For me, I have learnt that good pictures doesnt mean that it needs to be really sharp and noiseless. It is the composition that matters, a really sharp picture with poor composition will still remain a simple and plain picture.

Here are 2 pictures
Natural Orange      Cool Colors


Great colors isn't it? Hehe, but I've learnt(still learning!) to take nice pictures even with noise and lack of sharpness. I do not know if other people will like this photo, but to me I think these pictures can really tell a thousand words!

The outside world      Journey back home

Warm Colors      Dripping


More to come...

No comments: