Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jazz Bridal

Just took up the bridal package with Jazz Bridal last Sunday. Me and Hubby paid a visit to the Wedding Fair which was launched at Suntec Convection Hall Level 3 and it happened that Jazz Bridal had their kiosk setup there as well.

We were introduced to the packages and browsed through their client's portfolio. All of them were so nicely taken and the gowns are so gorgeous! I nearly wanted to pluck off the gowns that the mannequins were wearing! Hahaha~

Initially, Both hubby and me wanted to take our Bridal Package in Taiwan because of the nice sceneries. However, after some calculations, we realised that it is more worthwhile to take up a package in Singapore, provided the items were very similar. Priority goes to the Bridal car that's provided in local packages. Anyway, I am so looking forward to choosing my gown in Feb! I'll be selecting 5 costumes in total, mainly for the Studio and outdoor shots. Hehe~









The above are the design concepts that I like!

No comments: