Friday, February 15, 2008

Clam Chowder Baked Rice



Makes 2 Servings

IngredientsAmounts
Clam Chowder Soup1 Can
Honey baked ham (Cubed)100g
Cooked rice2 bowls
Grated Mozzarella Cheese2 handfuls


  1. Pour the clam chowder soup into a pot and bring to cook on medium heat.

  2. When soup starts boiling, add in the cubed ham and cook for 2 mins.

  3. Scooped the rice onto the plate and pour the soup over to fuly cover the rice.

  4. Cover the rice with lots of Mozzarella cheese and bring to bake at 180 degree Celsius for 8 mins.





I would say this is the simplest meal I have ever fixed in my life! It's like less than 15 mins and you get a pipping hot and delicious dinner. I never have to crack my brains when my Prince Charming asked for baked rice now. LOL.

As usual, both of us fall sick after touching Singapore. I guessed it's probably the climate problem, since Taipei is freezing and Singapore is burning. I was so restless that I hardly had any energy to cook but not wanting to walk out, decided to make do with it. Never expect that it was so marvellous. I think its way nicer than the outside ones, even my Prince Charming find it so! LOL

Anyway, pardon the pictures because it was taken using Prince Charming's phone. Hes's just too drowsy to help me get them done the usual way. Forgiven!

2 comments:

Aimei said...

Hey Mrs Kwok, welcome back! I missed your bloggings...hee :P

Wow btw, you have so much courage to change your hairstyle! I think I would never bear to cut off my long tresses...haha, which anyway most people said short hair don't suit me cos of my chubby face shape. Hehe...

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hi Aimei! Yes, I'm back in full :P

Yah, you know my tresses were with me for 3 odd years! It's almost reaching my lower back if you straighten them and my MIL just snapped them off within seconds. I was like dripping with blood inside my heart :(

Well, but to save my scalp I had to bear with it. Luckily it looks not bad, at least I wont frown with them :) Oh, you where got chubby face, ur face chubby, whats mine :'(