Friday, June 27, 2008

Taiwan, I'm coming again!

Hello all,

I'll be flying off to Taiwan in another 9 hours time! Going to visit my Mil and also to celebrate my 1st Wedding Anniversary :)

This time round, I'll not only be staying in Taipei, I will also be going to 花蓮 (Hualian) to have my romantic wedding anniversary celebration with my Prince Charming. We have booked Echo Villa (迴音谷), one of the 民宿 in 花蓮. I really like that 民宿 so much and I can't wait to see it!

If you are interested, you may click here to direct yourself to 迴音谷 official website.
I'll updates you with the services and facilities! :D

In the mean time, I may not be able to update any new food/recipes entries, so pardon me for 8 days ;)

Lastly, I am praying hard that .........

"I will be LEAN and SLIM
when I come back from Taiwan"
Amen.

4 comments:

Small Small Baker said...

Hello! I have always wanted to stay in a 民宿 in Taiwan. Hope to hear your experience when you come back. Have a nice trip! :)

daphne said...

oh Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

Hello! My friend and I will be going to taiwan end dec 08. Intend to stay at 迴音谷 after your highly recommendation :)

May I know how many days you spend at 迴音谷? We only be in taiwan for 6 days so not sure spending 1-2 days will it be enuf? How about the transport? Any problem?

Can we have some advice from you? Thanks!

Happy Mrs Kwok said...

Hi Emily,

I stayed 2 nights at 迴音谷 and I think that would be sufficient. 花蓮is a small city compared to 台北 so you won't get to shop or tour around as much as you do in 台北.

In 花蓮, sight seeing is a must but it's up to individuals to decide. You can take a cabby back to 迴音谷 or if you have the energy, you can ride on bicycles provided by 迴音谷.

If you decides on sight seeing, the owner also known as Ah Cheng can help to make arrangment for you. He will hired a cabby to bring you around and the cab driver will be your chauffeur as well as your tour guide. I forgotten how much it cost but I suppose its about $100 for 2 person.