Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello Hello!

I have been tagged by both Aimei and Ganache-Ganache for the below Meme. Sorry ladies that I actually acted on this till now. Was really busy with my work and you know, I have not been baking for almost 2 weeks! Arghhh...

Here are the rules to observe.1. Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog. 2. Give seven facts about yourself. 3. Tag another seven blogs by leaving a comment on their blog and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.

  1. I love high carbohydrate food such as Bread, Potatoes and noodles. NOW, you know why I always have to keep a watch out on my intake ;P

  2. I love to bake and cook as much as I love to talk. However, due to my workload, I haven't been doing the 3 much recently! :(

  3. I'm a very repetitive person who can ask the same questions up to 20 times a day. The first person who can prove for that would be my Prince Charming.

  4. I'm 5 feet 2 inches tall. Go convert it into Centimeters and you'll get my height.

  5. I'm lamenting on the fact why did I chose to left my previous company. Sniffs....

  6. I'm a hilarious and loud person who can laugh at the smallest joke and cry at the smallest mistake I made. Very extreme person I would say but no worries, I don't have any mood swings. My friends can vow for me!
I am not going to tag anyone for this.

No comments: