Friday, April 08, 2011

Baby Kwok is 1!

Baby Kwok finally turns 1 year old on April 6! My little baby is officially a Toddler now! Come to think of it, I pretty much missed the days when he's still a newborn :)

Anyway, we had a Closed Door Party for his Big One Celebration at "With a Pinch of Salt by Kyra" last Saturday and though he's still too young to know what's exactly going on but I could tell that he is really happy cause he was smiling and clapping his hands happily :D

The Birthday Cake that I ordered for Baby Kwok was way above my expectations and it wowed all the guests especially the little guests and they were literally going "Wowwwwwwwwwwwww" with their mouths wide open! I was the happiest person on earth at that moment! Oh, Baby Kwok's Birthday cake was from Pine Garden - My All-time Favorite!

Food catering according to my guests' reviews were nice, especially the Bacon Aglio Olio and Banana goes Porky (Bananas wrapped with Bacon). The kids were really happy with the fact that dessert was Ice-cream (Vanilla/Chocolate/Strawberry) and some of the kids came up to me and thank me for the nice Goodies box that I've prepared for them . Thank god for the little ones!

The Birthday Celebration was a big success and I would like to thank everyone for their perfect attendance and of course, the crews at With a Pinch of Salt by Kyra were really friendly and helpful! They were helping me with all the arrangements and even offered to help me cut up the cake and serve the guests! Pine Garden was nice to did some little changes to the cake design according to the Cake toppers that I provided and I was really thrilled when I saw the cake (even though the changes may not be obvious but hey I did noticed it!). They never fail to disappoint me!

No comments: